This is the best product I offer every year. As simple as that!
Here is the performance of the Super Bowl prop bets from the past three years (which is when I started sharing them with the world, instead of keeping them for myself):
- Super Bowl LVI (Rams vs Bengals): 21-11 record (see the full list here);
- Super Bowl LV (Bucs vs Chiefs): 24-10 record (see the full list here);
- Super Bowl LIV (Chiefs vs 49ers): 9-2 record (see the final episode of this series of videos recapping all bets made when I traveled to Vegas to place bigger bets).
So, overall, we posted a jaw-dropping 54-23 record, a 70% success rate!
It's almost impossible for sportsbooks to have accurate lines on each Super Bowl proposition bet since there are so many of them.
As a nerdy statistician, I track the lines from 15-20 online sportsbooks in an Excel spreadsheet. By doing so, I am able to find great value wagers.
Let me do the hard work for you!
As soon as I find a nice bargain, I will send it to you directly in your mailbox!
WARNING: Ideally, you must have an account with as many sportsbooks as possible. Otherwise, I might recommend picks that are not offered by your bookie, or whose odds are significantly worse.
I am going to track lines from the following sportsbooks (and perhaps more):
- Sports Interaction
- bwin (same lines as BetMGM, Borgota and Party Poker)
- William Hill Canada
- Caesars (William Hill USA)
- 888sport (same lines as Casumo, Mr Green, Unibet)
- Unibet (same lines as BetRivers, Casumo, LeoVegas, Sugar House and Barstool)
By buying this package, you are accepting the risk of not having the same bet offers and/or the same odds as I do.
Let's crush the bookies together!!!