105% Money-Back Guarantee Program
A customer is eligible to get some money back only if all of the following criteria are met:
- The customer paid “Basketball Live Betting” for a monthly plan.
- During the month for which the customer paid, less than 50% of the “recommended bets” were winners. “Recommended bets” are indicated in each message sent to the list of clients.
- The customer must prove that he actually made a bet on at least 80% of those “recommended bets”. He may do so by sending print screens of his graded bets from his sportsbook account(s).
Once the above criteria are met and appropriately proven, the customer will get an amount equivalent to the minimum of the following two values:
- 105% of the cost of the monthly plan (currently 349.95$ * 105% = 367.45$).
- 105% of all of the customer’s losses on “recommended bets” (those for which print screens were provided, as described above).
For example, consider a customer that paid for a monthly plan during which “Basketball Live Betting” recommended 150 bets. The customer is eligible to get some money back if there were more losing than winning bets during that time period, and if he can prove he did bet on at least 120 (150 * 80%) of those recommendations.
Suppose the above holds true; how much money does he get back? Let’s see two examples:
- The customer’s net profit (sum of all winning bets minus sum of all losing bets) on the recommended bets was -200$. Since 200$ is smaller than the monthly fee, the customer gets 200$ * 105% = 210$ back.
- The customer’s net profit on the recommended bets was -500$. Since 500$ is greater than the monthly fee, the customer gets 349.95$ * 105% = 367.45$ back.